- Metallic case: S235JR Steel
- Dimensions: 121(H) x 40(W) x 156(D) mm
- Acoustic signaling of Sevio Router status
- DIN rail mounting with wide, 38 mm, clip
- 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n Radio, RP-SMA standard antenna connector
- Autenticated local access to automation network through PC, tablet, smartphone. Internet
connectivity via VPN tunnel through our gateway and isolation from installation network (WAN).
- Internet connectivity through installation access point or mobile hotspot
- Optional SSID (guest) isolated from the automation network, dedicated to Internet access
- DHCP Server configurable through Sevio Porta
- 4 Ethernet RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbit/s ports
- Full Internet access via VPN tunnel through our gateway
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- Up to 253 devices with additional switches
- DHCP Client (default) or static IP, configurable via Sevio Portal
- Internet connection via Customer network
- 1 Ethernet RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbit/s port
- Total isolation between installation network (WAN) and automation network (LAN)
- No IP address conflicts between installation network (WAN) and automation network (LAN)
- Wide 8-30 V DC power supply with polarity reversal protection.
- Plug-in connector with 3,81 mm terminal block.
- Mobile Broadband Modem connectivity
- USB Flash drive (included) for offline configuration